HANDSPUN YARNS BY RENAE









August 10, 2011

Yarn.........It helps you to breathe easy!

Wow! It's been sooooo long since I've blogged.  I really think I should start blogging again on a regular basis.  I've been so busy and caught up in this whirlwind of sorting and dyeing fibers, spinning, custom orders, packing orders, facebook, twitter & trying to enjoy the very limited summer time we have, that I've abandoned my blog. (And this is not the first time)

So, once again, am going to try and keep up with my blog!

Today I came across an article that I thought was great for everyone and wanted to share it with you.  If you are feeling a bit "stressed" lately and need a way to de-stress & bring some relaxation into your spirit, then you may want to grab yourself a scrumptiously soft  skein of  yarn and start creating!
http://www.thirdage.com/hobbies-projects/knitting-crocheting-proved-to-reduce-stress 
Even if you've never knitted or crocheted, maybe it's time to try! 


No comments:

Post a Comment